Comment

Please let me know that you have visited this site.
This will give me a chance to get acquainted with you on your site as well.
Thanks for looking in on me.



Friday, October 22, 2010

Pulling my hair out

This week has been the worse I've ever experienced.  The computer was down on Monday and couln't complete the payroll, do the banking, you name it.  They fixed it on Tuesday, got the work done in time before it went down again.  Finally got it fixed yesterday.  Resident in my Personal Care Home flipped out and I couldn't calm him down.  Being a supervisor isn't all it crack up to be.  Looking forward to a weekend of crafting and sleeping.  Hope the creative juices will flow.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you're week was so terrible. Crafting always makes me feel better! I hope next week is better!

    ReplyDelete